CSULA New York Study Trip Students will earn credits, and have a first-hand experience of the exciting world of fashion, design and art in New York City.
• Visit Art Museums (MET, MADD, MOMA)
• Visit Design Studios, showrooms, production facilities and luxury retail stores.
• Learn the history of garments workers
• Visit FIT and Pratt design incubator
• Visit with CSULA alum’s working in New York City.
• Earn credits towards your degree
Approximate Cost: Students personally responsible for:
flights / food / subway card / incidentals. $500.00-$800.00
Students make checks payable to CSULA Art Department:
Cost of Tour $625.00
Registration in ART 4540 Special Topics Credit hours: 1 – $320.00 or 3 – $960.00
Total amount:either $1445.00-$1745.00 or $2105.00-2405.00
February 15: $225.00 non-refundable (refunded if trip is cancelled by university)
March 15: 200.00
April 15: 200.00
Summer Registration date:
Travel Dates: June 4-9
Spaces Available For 2017: 12
Sign up with Professor Lung, firstname.lastname@example.org / FA 256